Sunday, January 31, 2010

Bugaboo Stamps Challenge - Valentines with a Twist


This is my first time entering a specific challenge (aside from the Greeting Farm relay last week, but that had no specific instructions other than to use the free digi). This one is the Bugaboo Stamps/Catch the Bug challenge for Valentines with a Twist, consisting of non-traditional colors (i.e. no reds or pinks). Here is my entry:

I'm sorry I didn't photograph this very well. The dog's brown is much lighter in real life, and the whole card is at an odd angle here. Hopefully I'll get better at the photographery part in time.

Recipe:

Image: Puppy Love - Basket (Bugaboo Stamps)
Patterned background: CVS tissue box
Cupcake Stickers: Paperchase
Colors used: Copics E37 (sepia), E00 (skin white), B29 (ultramarine), B32 (pale blue), and B23 (phthalo blue)


10 comments:

  1. Taking the photos is hard for me also! Your card is really cute. The sentiment is perfect for the card. Thanks for playing in our Bugaboo challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute card! I love the sentiment :)

    Thanks for playing in the Catch the Bug Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh wow that is so so cute thanks for playing with us at Catch the Bug!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it, and love the blue~!
    Thanks for playing with Bugaboo :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet, but non-traditionlly colored Valentine's Day card! I love blue and brown together!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so darn cute. I love the color combo.Great job and thanks for joining us this week for our first challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card! Love the colors on this! Thanks for joining us for the Bugaboo Stamps Non Traditional Color Valentine Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've often wondered how it was that card makers seemed to be photographers too! Could they really be blessed with both talents? LOL!

    Your card is very cute! Again, I'm loving the idea of using tissue boxes as backgrounds!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh this is adorable. Thanks for playing at Bugaboo challenge

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are doing wonders with those tissue boxes and recycled cards. This is so cute.

    ReplyDelete